This page was made with ClickFunnels - Create Marketing Funnels in Minutes! Click here to get a free 14 day trial account. Your page? Want to remove this banner?
Disclaimer

Drawing on my background, training, skills, and life experiences, I support my clients — spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. I am not a medical doctor, dietitian, or nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialized medical training no r do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions.

This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases . It is intended to be provided for informational, educational and self-empowerment purposes ONLY.

Please consult your doctor or wellness team if you have any questions regarding this whole foods program and then make your own well-informed decisions based on what is best for your unique genetics, culture , conditions, and stage of life.

As with most digital and print offerings from audio and eBook retailers, there are no refunds on programs or products that can be downloaded, viewed, copied, or stored in an electronic format. This is an industry standard. Therefore, this program is non-refundable, so please read the full program details and FAQs before purchasing any program or product.

If you are an Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) former/current/ alumni student or other wellness professional that has purchased this pro gram for your own personal use, and you decide not to use it, you agree that you cannot sell to, share or exchange any of this copyrighted material with any other IIN former/current/alumni student nor any other health and wellness professional, customer or client. This material is strictly for y our personal use and benefit; therefore, no part of it can be used in any other business manner including but not limited to reselling of information within your practice. If you would like support in including a signature detox program within you r own business practice, please contact me for additional information.

All materials are copyrighted and remain the property of their respective owners. Materials made available to the private group forums by email or an y other means may not be distributed in any fashion, print or electronic, without expressed written permission from The Happy Banter Health & Wellbeing Programs. Thank you for your professional understanding.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL CONTENT WITHIN THIS GUIDE IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCE AS A HEALTH & WELLBEING COACH. PLEAS E CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR REGARDING MEDICATIONS OR MEDICAL ADVICE.

© The Happy Banter Health & Wellbeing Programs 2016

Sign up Today to find out the 10 Ways to Live A Dynamic Life!

All Your Information is Protected When You Sign Up

Introducing the Eat & Repeat Health & Wellbeing Program

2016 The Happy Banter | Privacy PolicyDisclaimer