This page was made with ClickFunnels - Create Marketing Funnels in Minutes! Click here to get a free 14 day trial account. Your page? Want to remove this banner?
Thanks for Signing up to receive "10 Ways to Live a Dynamic Life!"

The Download Link is Ready for You
CHECK YOUR INBOX NOW! You will now be able to save this link and read it any time you like.

Remember, positive change takes time, but it will happen.  I believe in you, it's time you believed in yourself.

Are you ready to jumpstart your vitality, improve your health, and create way for natural weight loss?

SPECIAL ONE-TIME offer for the 7 Day Eat & Repeat Health & Wellbeing Program.

Sign up in the next 30 minutes and save £20 off of the regular price.

countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds

Here’s the secret to recharging your health and shifting some pounds in just 7 days...

(No diets, pills, or deprivation allowed.)

-> Do you struggle with a few extra pesky pounds that don’t seem to want to budge?

-> Are you ready to slim down and sizzle – but you have no idea where to start?

-> Are you tired of feeling tired, lethargic and flat?

-> Are you ready to feel alive again like you used to before the demands of life got in the way?

-> Are you ready to kick out the “extra-baggage” blues and welcome endless energy and bliss into your
life?

-> Are you ready to kick the carbs and sugar addiction?  If you answered yes to any of the above, you’re
not alone!

Introducing the Eat & Repeat Health & Wellbeing Program  A 7 day Real Food Eating program
designed by a health professional to jumpstart your vitality, improve your health, and create way for natural
weight loss, this could help you lose 3-5 pounds  (on average), rejuvenate your body and mind, and reclaim
your health!

If you’re like millions of others, you’re sick of bland, low-fat boxed meals, incorrect information
(and an overload of it), so-called magic pills, and fad diets. I was too. I’ve been where you are,
frustrated
and annoyed with trying to feel well, gain energy and lose weight when life is pulling
you in every other
direction. Just like you, I knew I wanted to feel better, get healthier, lose a bit
of weight, and gain access
to that natural source of energy I so dearly missed. I was ready to
commit, but unsure where to turn to
do it.

I created the Eat & Repeat Program to answer that huge need and to help my clients cut through the
clutter, regain control of their health, eat real food, and lose excess weight so they can feel like their
absolute best selves all year-round.

It all starts with you making the commitment to move your health and wellbeing from the backburner
all the way to front and center for at least 7 days. Once you make the commitment, the magic starts
happening.

How it works:

 In just 7 days of eating real food, you’ll accomplish more for your health than  most
achieve all year long.

The cornerstone of the Eat & Repeat program is eating real food. For seven days, you’ll learn to fuel
your body with delicious, nutrient-dense foods that fight toxins, burn fat, strengthen your cells, and
uplift your mood.

When you sign up, you’ll get access to a 7-day meal plan filled with recipes that are all free of hormones, pesticides, and toxic junk that lead to weight gain and chronic illnesses.

You’ll ditch the chemicals, preservatives, sugar, bad fats and refined carbs and replace them with
seasonal fruits and veggies, lean meats, healthy fats and carbs from vegetable sources.

Are you ready to find out what’s included in the Eat & Repeat program? Read on.

-> Health & Wellbeing Weight Loss Guide Everything you need to know about health, wellbeing,
and easy weight loss is jam-packed into this comprehensive go-to Guide. You’ll learn about everything
from kicking bad habits that are hindering your weight loss efforts to restoring your gut and rebuilding
your immune system.
A £250 value!

-> 7-Day At a GlanceA good program isn’t complete without step-by-step instructions. Think of the
At a Glance as your cheat sheet for your meals and recipes. Simply print it out, stick it in your planner,
and stay on track the entire week!
A £10 value!

-> Eat & Repeat Recipe GuideThis Guide is complete with 20+ chef-approved, delicious, nutrient
-dense, and easy-to-make recipes to fuel you through breakfast, lunch, dinner and the in-between.
 A £50 value!

-> Suggested Meals and Shopping ListThe best part of this program is that all your meals are
planned out for you in your Suggested Meals, and you’ll also receive a printable shopping list complete
with everything you need to purchase to prepare for the week ahead!
A £30 value!

-> Food DiaryTracking your meals is critical to your success so you’ll find a beautiful Food Diary
template to use when reflecting on how you feel after eating.
A £10 value!

-> Weight Loss TrackerThis printable chart will help you track your body weight and measurements
and monitor your progress.
A £10 value!

-> Daily Facebook Support (from a private group) Everyone needs a little help, especially when
it comes to trying out a new lifestyle. You can ask questions daily or get an inspirational boost from
me or others on the program to provide you with encouragement, so you don’t feel alone, and I will
be here to answer any questions you have. PRICELESS!

You can make this huge investment in your health by buying the total Eat & Repeat program for £57!

Total Value of Programover £460

Simply fill out the short onetime order form listed below and all of the materials for the
Eat & Repeat program will be at your fingertips.

Eat & Repeat Health & Wellbeing Program

Brought to you by Simone Cohn.
Item
Price
£57
Contact Information
Credit Card Information
Credit Card Number:
CVC Code:
Expiry Month:
Expiry Year:
Order Summary
Item
amount
Dynamically Updated
$XX.00
Here's What You'll Get:
  • Health & Wellbeing Weight Loss Guide
  • 7-Day At a Glance cheat sheet for meals
  • Eat & Repeat Recipe Guide
  • Suggested Meals and Shopping List
  • All access to amazing item on the list
  • Food Diary
  • Weight Loss Tracker
  • Daily Facebook Support (from a private group)
Money Back Guarantee
Privacy Guaranteed
100% Secure Information
Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved.